Thursday, May 24, 2007

Downloadable articles / Articles téléchargeables

A recent HPCA networking session covered the very interesting topic of articles that customers/readers can download. They may be informercial or explanatory types or they may be case studies. I decided to poll you, my readers, to find out whether you would be interested in reading articles on translation such as the one I recently wrote on “Culture in translation”.

L’utilité des articles d’information est évidente mais c’est la façon dont les clients/lecteurs les obtiennent qui m’intéresse. Mes démarches pour trouver la façon de le faire sur mon blogue n’ont rien donné jusqu’à présent. Je demande donc aux intéressés de m’envoyer un courriel au translationbeyondwords@sympatico.ca avec leurs coordonnées et je leur ferai parvenir mon article.

If such an article is of interest, please send me your contact information at the above address and I will gladly e-mail it to you.

No comments: